Sunday, February 17, 2008

Life is going on....
to up date my last blog... Kim is here living with us now and is substitute teaching and trying to keep up with us Bess's . Ben is much better behaved when she is around ha ha we sure love having them here. I have been in Ogden to an Autism conference, It was fantastic! I was able to see Sophie and tend her for a short few minutes. It was so cute I have nick named her my Pilate's baby she tries to get up from laying down my lifting her head like she is going to do a sit up but she does not get up, we had lots of fun playing peek a boo, and laughed alot. It was not to fun to be away from my good husband on Valentines day the first time in 29 years, but it helped getting to see Sophie. But now I am home and we have had a great week-end and yeah!! no work tomorrow, maybe we will go to the home show... maybe Vegas.... maybe just hang out... who knows?

2 comments:

kate said...

Vegas!! You should def. do Vegas!

bob said...

Wow! It's great to see you blogging! I found your site through K.C. and Mary's blog. Aren't blogs great?