Saturday, August 23, 2008

Well it has been quite a week. On the 19th of Aug. we were able to watch the beautiful birth of our new Granddaughter Annie Eva Bess. She was born early in the morning and we had been there most of the night with her. So we have been recuperating all week. Kim was so awesome during it all, and did not even swear ha ha! she worked so hard, Ben was right there with her the whole time he did not sit down once during the last couple of hours. It is so gratifying to see your children become parents. WOW it is just the icing on the cake. The other thing that has happened this week is our other little Grand daughter turned "one" on the 22nd of Aug. We wish her a happy birthday and oh we wish we were closer!!!9 hours is just so far. But we are grateful for cell phones and computers. I have decided, I need to get one of those cameras to go on the computer so I can see her when I call. I miss K.C and Mary so much but look forward to seeing them now that the summer rafting season is coming to a close. They will be here for a few days in Sept. before they head back east to see the other grandparents. We just can't wait. My new "Heaven" will be when both granddaughters are here in my arms together. I know Grandma's are so funny! But DEAL with it. So we end with saying Congratulations to Ben and Kim, Welcome Annie and Happy Birthday Sophie.

3 comments:

ATLP said...

Wow! I was shocked to see an update! I am so excited for you and your fam. New babies are just the best! I would love to see some pics!! Take Care see ya around. Tena

Bess Family said...

Fun new Background Cleola...we want to see an update now :)? We can't wait to see everyone soon! Love Ya!

Byron said...

Your due for a new update. Check out our blog. hole-ypondtheresabumpinmyhai.blogspot.com Byron